VBA for financial Engineering and Modeling
Learn concepts of Quantitative Investment Banking, Fixed Income & Quantitative Equity with no progra
Course Start Date: 20 Apr 2015
The course is designed in such a way that non-programmers too can easily learn VBA for Financial Engineering and Modeling. The course is flexible with right mix of data handling, scripting and mathematical skills and contains right balance of theoretical and practical knowledge. The course will cover Financial IQ terms, Quantitative Corporate Finance, Derivatives, Fixed income and portfolio sections of CFA, FRM and BAT.
- Get introduction to quantitative roles in Investment banking
- Understand the applicability and use on Bloomberg or Reuters Websites
- Learn new interpretation and terminologies with examples of real data
- Know real market happenings and improve your Financial IQ
- Get Formula Sheet, study material & unlimited access to class recordings
- If you are unable to attend the classes or want to review and revise, you get access to class recordings - unlimited views enabled
- Formula sheets will be shared
- Tests and material will be added on-the-go + 4 doubt clearing classes
- Course is expected to be completed in 1-2 months
Note: If you miss a scheduled one on one class, then don't worry, you can reschedule it at your convenient time & the missed class won't be counted. You may defer a class any number of time. Also, you get life time access to materials which gets constantly updated.
|Class No.||Topic||Class Duration|
Introduction to Programming on VBA. Comparison with MATLAB, R , SAS, Excel, etc.
|2||Introduction to Quant Corporate Finance: WACC, Beta, Time series, EV/EBITDA screening weighting etc.||1 Hour|
|3||Data types, ranges and cell arrays, opening file, Data Handling & Visualization||1 Hour|
|4||Logical operators, control flow, data tables, functions, dependencies, joining strings, delimiter and data validation||1 Hour|
|5||Distributions, FRM, VAR||1 Hour|
|6||Techniques for Handling Missing data||1 Hour|
|7||Investment Banking Quant||1 Hour|
|8||Data Pulling into Excel||1 Hour|
|9||Portfolio Optimization, Black Sholes and Monte Carlo||1 Hour|
|10||Econometrics: Multiple Regression and Logistic Regression||1 Hour|
Who is it for?
This online course will be helpful in preparing for FRM, CFA, BAT exams, for master level studies in finance and for career advancement or change into the financial industry.
Why VBA for Financial Engineering Course?
There is a myth that VBA for Financial Engineering requires knowledge of programming. This course will burst this myth. Programming is helpful but not essential to learn it.
To get Enroll for One to One VBA for Financial Engineering and Modeling :- Click Here
Language of instruction: English