If you are a finance professional and looking for a certification that might help you to chart your career course, then this course is for you. When it comes to developing technical analysis and charting skills, the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) certification is where it's at. It aims to develop a technical analysis as well as professional analytical skills.
What is a CMT?
The CMT program is administered by the Market Technicians Association (MTA). It aims to develop a technical analysis as well as professional analytical skills. The CMT is designed to provide broad exposure to the classic literature in the field while emphasizing state-of-the-art analytical techniques.
Why Should you enroll in this course?
- Highly flexible and tailored as per needs of individual.
- Strategize your preparation in terms of time management, right difficulty level, weightage for topics, and other important factors to maximize your score.
- Helpful for passing Technical Analysis certifications like CFT/CMT.
- Prepares for career advancement in Technical Analysis.
- Right mix of Tests, Tutorials & classes.
- Feel the same as you are on the trading floor / market.
- Examples with real data.
What’s included in the Sensitization to CFT /CMT and Algorithmic Trading online course?
- It is a duration based course of 2 months, total of 11 hours.
- 11 LIVE interactive classes on Virtual Classroom 1 hour each : you will be able to view the instructor LIVE and participate in real-time discussions with the instructor.
- Class timings : Weekdays: 12 AM - 3 AM (IST)
Weekends: Anytime (IST)
- Review and revise with recordings of all the classes any number of times.
- Learning aids: 25 PPTs, 3 Assessment Test, 1 (formula sheet), 25 Online tests can be shared / downloaded.
|1||Quantitative Approach to FX and Commodity Markets||(1 hr)|
|2||Basic Trading Strategies||(1 hr)|
|3||Reversal Patterns||(1 hr)|
|4||Advances in Trading Markets||(1 hr)|
|5||VWAP/TWAP, Risk Management in Trading||(1 hr)|
|6||Momentum Indicators||(1 hr)|
|7||Effects of Interest Rates on Stock Marketss||(1 hr)|
|8||Trading Systems and Financial Risk Management||(1 hr)|
|9||Interlinkages between Global Markets||(1 hr)|
|10||Oscillators, Relative Strengths||(1 hr)|
|11||Revision / Extra session||(1 hr)|
Language of instruction: English