Personalized Financial Risk Management (FRM) - Part 2 online course helps you to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the modern risk management practices.This course develops your skills to apply risk management tools to specific fields including operational risk, market risk and credit risk. It covers theory and gives ample practice of numericals involved in the syllabus. It uses day to day life examples with real financial data to help you understand major topics such as Sensitization on derivative, Quant Equity corporate IB, fixed income, Monte Carlo etc.
Note: No prior knowledge of BASEL or Banking regulations is required.
- Gain confidence to pass FRM Part 2 Exam.
- Understand Credit Risk and Market Risk.
- Learn fundamentals of emerging financial risk management issues such as correlation risk in CDO products.
- Master yourself in risk-measurement and risk-management concepts, such as Value-at-Risk calculation and stress testing.
How will this course be conducted?
- 10 live online classes of 2 hours each using virtual classroom platform
- Includes videos, 10 PPT’s, 1 PDF of formula sheet
- 2 online tests, 3 assessment tests to make you test-ready
Note: If you miss a scheduled one on one class, then don't worry, you can reschedule it at your convenient time & the missed class won't be counted. You may defer a class any number of time. Also, you get life time access to materials which gets constantly updated.
Topics Covered in Each Class:
- Current Issues in Financial Markets
- Market Risk
- Credit Risk
- Operation Risk
- Portfolio Risk
Language of instruction: English