Planning to appear for the GRE? Feel you could do with some expert tips and tricks for GRE Quantitative Reasoning?
You have landed at the right place. This one-on-one course for GRE quant preparation offers you the ideal mix of conceptual learning and practice questions to ensure that you ace the GRE. Developed by a quant expert, this course will not only strengthen your basics for GRE quantitative reasoning but will also help you cover the requirements of any examination that includes the Quantitative Aptitude section.
- Gain confidence to score amazingly well in the GRE Quantitative reasoning section
- Gain knowledge about topics that appear in the new GRE Quantitative reasoning section
- Gain sufficient GRE quant practice through this course
- The course, with its one-on-one sessions, offers personal attention that allows for ideal mentorship for your GRE quant preparation
- Conceptual learning and practice questions balanced in the ration of 6: 4, offering you ideal input for the GRE.
- Arpit Soni is the co-author for this course concepts
- 10 live interactive classes of 1.5 hours each
- Course duration: 1 month
- Lifetime viewing and downloading access available for class recordings
Note: If you miss a scheduled one on one class, then don't worry, you can reschedule it at your convenient time & the missed class won't be counted. You may defer a class any number of time. Also, you get life time access to materials which gets constantly updated.
|Class No.||Topic||Class Duration|
|1||Problem Solving||1.5 hrs|
|2||Numeric Entry||1.5 hrs|
|3||Quantitative Comparison||1.5 hrs|
|4||Problem Solving||1.5 hrs|
|5||Numeric Entry||1.5 hrs|
|6||Quantitative Comparison||1.5 hrs|
|7||Problem Solving||1.5 hrs|
|8||Numeric Entry||1.5 hrs|
|9||Quantitative Comparison||1.5 hrs|
Language of instruction: English