Learning Elementary MATLAB (One on One Course)
Personalized 5 hours of Live interactive classes to help you learn basics of MATLAB
Course Start Date: 31 Aug 2015
MATLAB is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in Math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages. This course is a basic-level course on MATLAB. Anyone who has absolutely no knowledge of MATLAB and wants to learn it will find it very useful. The course contains 5 one-on-one live classes of 1 hours each. In this course, the learner gets an introduction to MATLAB and various elementary topics in MATLAB.
- 5 Interactive Live classes
- Schedule: 9 AM-11 PM IST Weekdays & Weekends
- 10 PPTs
- It is a personalized one-to-one course
- Course starts within a week of enrollment
- Free download access for course content and class recording
Why should you enroll in this course?
- Requires absolutely no knowledge of programming
- Provides details about MATLAB
- Highly flexible and tailored as per needs of individual
- Sensitization to the MATLAB toolboxes
- Gain confidence in MATLAB which will add to your profile
- Examples with real data to enhance your IQ
- Contains right blend of learning and practice (Ratio 6:4)
- Real recent examples and real cases
- New interpretation, terminologies, and basic IQ for the subject covered
- Right mix of data handling, scripting, mathematical skills
How will you benefit from this course?
- Adding to the profile by learning MATLAB.
- Base for learning advanced MATLAB.
- Perfect platform for launching a career in MATLAB.
|Class No.||Topic||Class duration|
|1||Introduction to MATLAB.||30 mins|
|2||Basic programs in matlab, Input -output in matlab, String Handling||1 hour|
|3||Arrays, Loops, Logical and Matrix Indexing and operations, Vectors||1 hour|
|4||2D graph,3D graph ,M-file in matlab||1 hour|
|5||Calculus Operations with MATLAB, Integration and Differentiation MATLAB||1 hour|
|Study material (customized topics ), Data Analysis in Matlab, GUI, Operators and special characters, Structure, Symbolic Math toolbox, indexing, repmat, shifting the rows of a matrix,|
|Revision & Extra sessions||30 mins|
Note: *Mix can be changed as requirements
Language of instruction: English