One to One MATLAB Coaching for Financial Engineers & Analysts
Covers Quant, Derivatives, Fixed Income and VAR | Personalized LIVE Online Classes + Recordings
Course Start Date: 20 Apr 2015
Are you working as a Financial Analyst or aspire to become one?
Knowing how to use MATLAB can signicantly enhance your career prospects!
What is MATLAB?
MATLAB is a sophisticated statistical and scientific analysis tool as well as a numerical computing environment which can help you visualize and interpret sets of data effectively. The best aspect of MATLAB is that you don’t need a programming background to program using MATLAB. Its simple to pick up and really versatile in usage.
This is a personalized MATLAB for Financial Engineering course. Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- All the quantitative roles in Finance
- Derivatives, fixed income, portfolio, VAR modelling
- Examples with real data to enhance your IQ (US Municipal Bonds)
- Understand the applicability and use on Bloomberg or Reuter Websites (Introduction to tickers, RIC)
- Real recent examples and real cases (currently hot in the market)
- New Interpretation, terminologies, and basic subject-specific IQ
- Technical analysis and Financial Time Series Analysis
- And more ...
Why should you enroll in this course?
- Highly flexible and tailored as per needs of individual (10-50 % Financial Engineering & 10-50% MATLAB)
- Feel the same as you while you are on the trading floor / market
- Helps you clear FRM, CFA, BAT exams also prepares for Master level studies in Finance or career change
- Right mix of data handling, scripting, mathematical skills
- Contains right blend of learning and practice (Ratio 6:4)
- Gain confidence in Quant modelling which can be expanded to any platform
- Gain knowledge about exams like CFA, FRM, BAT, SAS etc
- Improve your chances of passing exams, getting in quant profiles
- This course will help you prepare for Quant, Derivative, fixed income, portfolio sections of CFA, FRM, BAT etc
The course package:
- 10 LIVE online classes of 1 hour each, total 10 hours / per month
- Course can be completed in 2-6 months depending on how you structure your study and what you want to cover
- 1-3 Assessment tests every month
Note: If you miss a scheduled one on one class, then don't worry, you can reschedule it at your convenient time & the missed class won't be counted. You may defer a class any number of time. Also, you get life time access to materials which gets constantly updated.
Language of instruction: English