• Took over 600 online public classes; over 500 hours of recordings.
• Experienced with all sophisticated tools of online teaching.
• Webpage - www.freegregmatclass.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pashupatastra: Crack GRE/GMAT by applying the most sophisticated, strategic, advanced, and divine concepts.
• Teach GMAT, GRE, BAT & Financial Modeling courses.
• Being an entrepreneur and founder of Tri Nano & Qcfinance.in, have presented over 3 business plan in the last 4 years.
• Have published over 50 papers in international conferences and Journals.
• Contact Details – email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Course:
1. The course is very condensed but highly scientific where we have taken concepts from medical, psychology, strategy management, computational linguistic etc for making a comprehensive approach for GRE / GMAT preparation. All the research is cited so that the students can read more on how he can link all these areas for his exam preparation.
2. All classes are recorded with many extreme 5 hours session taken during 2011. Introductory Classes are scheduled once a week so that the learners can become accustom to the course.
3. All classes are taken with the help of well prepared PowerPoint presentations which contains theory and questions.
Benefit to students:
1. Be able to learn words faster and build a good vocabulary by our dashastra (10 techniques for word memorization), will be able to build a strategy for each question type by using concepts such as diplomatic-language-of-examiner / Power of Elimination. Also students will be able to solve the toughest questions as the classes are taken of various levels: intro vs. practice vs. toughest possible question.
2. Special care is taken on building pre knowledge for essays so that the students can cite good examples; this will increase the general awareness. Also some of the research papers on computed linguistic are used to develop a full-proof strategy for the essays.
3. Start Preparing for GRE as it is possible that you don’t get time in future with added responsibilities.